We’re taking steps to protect you, our employees and the community from Covid.
We are following the guidance from the State and County Health Departments regarding best practices for the prevention of spreading COVID-19. Our focus is to do our part to keep both you and our community safe.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- For the time being, all cottages are limited to 2 registered guests only with no additional guests permitted onto the property at any time.
- We enhanced the techniques used to clean our cottages after each rental. In particular, we are paying special attention to interior and exterior touch points such as tables, counters, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, toilets and sinks.
- After every stay, windows are opened. Cottages are aired out for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Rest assured. We have always changed our beds using a freshly laundered European style duvet cover which envelops the comforter inside. In other words, none of your bed covers have ever been touched by a previous guest.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of those who clean the cottages. Cleaners are vigilant about frequent hand washing and anyone who is feeling ill stays home.
We look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure lodging experience for you.
$230 – $260/night — sleeps 2. Fantastic views from this large, sunny guestroom with Cal King bed, private enclosed sun porch, full bath. Watch the sunset over Inverness Ridge and enjoy your own private happy hour from your glassed in porch. more…
Berry Vine Cottage
$240 – $270/night — sleeps 2.
Private one bedroom cottage with Cal King bed, hardwood floors, full kitchen & bath. You’ll love the screened-in, furnished wraparound covered deck, where you’ll forgive yourself for not going on a long hike and instead spend the afternoon curled up with a book and a glass of wine. more…
$240 – $270/night — sleeps 2. Relish your privacy in this split level cottage with Queen bed upstairs (and down!), cathedral ceilings, full kitchen & bath. Score delicious eats at the Pt. Reyes Farmers Market and enjoy an epic afternoon nosh in your private garden with your bestie. more…
$240 – $270/night — sleeps 2. You’ll be tucked away in this one bedroom cottage with Cal King bed, living room with high ceiling and skylights (very comfy sofa coverts to a comfy twin XL bed), full kitchen and bath. Watch the horses from your window and slurp a late lunch of BBQ oysters you grilled in your private sunny yard. more…
$230 – $260/night — sleeps 2. The best views on the property! Light filled guestroom with Queen bed, banks of windows, full bath & large covered deck. Watch the grazing horses from your private deck that looks out over rolling pastures and Inverness Ridge. more…
Explore The Grounds
Step outside your cottage gate and stroll our small but growing sculpture garden. Our cottages are set in a quiet country acre of flowering gardens, open lawns and towering eucalyptus trees — surrounded by iconic West Marin rural views of neighboring pastures, grazing horses and rolling hills. more…